PRODUCT TYPE: Semi Mount
VENDOR: Van Craeynest
The Van Craeynest E.1034 is an absolute stunner. With a likeness to the 1920's, this handmade, die-struck, pierced, carved, and hand-chased engagement ring stands out in a crowd. This semi mount E.1034 features Round brilliant cut melee diamonds are ideal cut, 0.03 carats total weight, F-G in color, and VS in clarity. Schedule an appointment with us to select your perfect center stone.
• 18K Yellow Gold
• CZ center, schedule an appointment to pick your perfect diamond
• 0.03 ctw Round Diamonds, F/G in color, Clarity: VS in clarity.
- Engagement ring with tapering leaf design. Die struck, pierced, carved, chased, with two diamonds set in orange blossoms.
- 2 diamonds, F/G VS1, total carat weight .03
- Other stones upon request.
- Option for non-antiqued on platinum inlay pieces upon request.
Center Stone & Head Details
- Center stone not included; sold separately by phone order. (415) 362-1025
- Price includes our VC#10 Head, sizes up to 1 1/4 carat. Larger upon request.
- Ships within 20 business days after confirming center stone and head.
|E.1034.2 Semi-Mount Specifications|
|Primary Style:||Metal/Material Specifications|
|Primary Metal Type:|
|Secondary Metal Type:|
|Shank Size:||Gem Specifications|
|Seconday Stone Type:|
|Secondary Stone Clarity:|
|Secondary Stone Color:|