Emerson Fine Jewelry cares deeply for our community, here are just a few of the great organizations and non-profits that we work with:
From well-check visits to hospital stays, Loma Linda University Children's Hospital commitment to your child's health and happiness will always remain our priority.
The Community Circus Arts Corporation (CCAC), a non-profit, public benefit corporation, aims to support, promote, and assist youth, social, and community circuses and other manifestations.
Mansion Memories creates Magical Days for children in crisis, by turning the 115 year old Burrage Mansion in Redlands, California into a wonderland.
The purpose of the Stater Bros. Charities & Inland Women Fighting Cancer Believe Walk is to raise critical funds that support cancer-fighting organizations in this region.
Kimberly Crest House & Gardens is a 6-¼ acre estate in Redlands, CA featuring a Victorian Chateau and Italian Renaissance styled gardens.
The Annual Redlands Car Show, is hosted by the Redlands Professional Firefighters, IAFF Local 1354. The event is used to generate revenue for the benevolent fund.
California Paws Rescue is a registered 501(c)3 non-profit organization that saves dogs from euthanasia to help them rehabilitate and find homes.
Our mission is more important than ever, “Alleviate poverty, encourage self-sufficiency, and promote the dignity of all.” The tradition remains strong today with programs providing...
Inland Empire United (IEU) is a non profit youth basketball organization based out of Redlands CA. The IEU Youth Competitive Basketball Organization’s goal is to provide a safe...
MY WISH LIST
SIGN UP TODAY
SIGN UP TODAY
HERE TO HELP
Ring Sizing Guide
- Free Domestic Ground Shipping on Ready-To-Ship orders under $2500.
- ALL orders over $2500 will be given FREE Overnight Shipping.
- Orders must be placed before 3:00PM PST Monday through Thursday for overnight shipping.
- Signature is required to accept delivery.
- Some items may not be in stock and will require additional shipping time.
Returns And Exchanges
- Stock Pieces - Stock pieces ordered as ready-to-ship items may be returned if they are in salable condition within 30 days, accompanied by a sales receipt. Returns may be sent to our Customer Service Center, or you may take your return to our boutique location in Redlands, California.
- Custom Pieces - Pieces that required sizing, engraving, or customization may be eligible for an exchange or credit. Exchanging customized pieces would require a $125 restocking charge so that our factory can return the product back to stock size and/or specs. Shipping charges would apply to the customer. Please contact us and we’ll do our very best to accommodate this exchange.
- Returns may be shipped to:
Emerson Fine Jewelry
27 East State Street
Redlands, CA 92373
WISH LIST AND COMPARE
Do you want to add products to your personal account?